суббота, 18 октября 2008 г.

center guitar uk




Saturday 12:45 PM training at Kallang. With running shoes and carbon paddle.
8am woke up and did some mental workout. Sang lots of song to get myself fired up.
went to training with a sense of strong determination to fight back for my seat.
won it for 2 sets. Although it is little, but it is already a comeback for me.
to have Coach put me back there, means he still wants me there.
so Iapos;m gonna work hard and show him that that place is mine.
ca gave that seat to me... From the time she called me to return to db.
from that time, she knows that in future when she leaves, that seat will be mine.
for ca, for my most admired senior, for her, I must have that seat back.
MINE. Forever and ever only MINE. Because I deserve it. It belongs to ME.

had dinner with den, deb, mich, ly, sam, nov, van and cy.
quite enjoyable. Had many good laughs. Although still quiet, but its better already.
good improvement. The best part was the bus ride.
I did open my bloody mouth up to talk to the rest (nov, sam and ly).
but I left after that, because we must end at good things...
to remember the good things that has happen.
we donapos;t want to leave only when bad things arises right? hahaa.

hb, X and J didnapos;t attend training today.
hb is sick. And Iapos;m saddened. I miss her oh so much.
that I had vegetarian for dinner today.
one day when my love for her comes to an extreme,
Iapos;ll simply just turn vegetarian for good. Hahaa.
and this much I am serious.

chinkees tabs, center guitar uk, center guitar vintage, center gulf national resource war, center gumbo limbo nature.



Комментариев нет: