воскресенье, 19 октября 2008 г.

cureton johnson




I�feel like a terrible person.

I am a member of this service organization, which is holding a service event tomorrow at 8:30am, and Iapos;m still awake at 3:30am, eating Post Selects:�Cranberry Almond Crunch. I�have been going to sleep somewhere around the vicinity of 4:30am, every night/morning for the past few days. Night owl? Maybe a little...

Part of the problem tonight is that Iapos;m not really all that sure that I�like service. I mean, I definitely donapos;t like it enough to wake up for it at 8:30 in the morning on a Sunday, and maybe Iapos;m not sure whether I like it enough to be required to do so many hours of it a semester, along with attending so many meetings�(which are averaging about 2 a week for one organization), and going to so many special events.

But, really, what else is there to do around here?

This is a question I must ponder this semester. (And there really is a list of things that go along with the answer, but then the question becomes whether or not�I will actually like doing the other things...)

I probably just need to develop a better work ethic.

cheapest miele vacuum cleaners, cureton johnson, cureton greenville sc stewart, cureton caplan, cureton.



Комментариев нет: